Monday, March 16, 2009

Tired Little Boy



Ryan seems to be really tired lately. I think it is because he is just not sleeping well. He must be teething or something. He fell asleep in his highchair last Sunday right in the middle of eating. I use to do this ALL the time as a kid but this was the first time he had ever fallen asleep like that. I was shocked, but that was just the start of it! LOL! Within a few days he fell asleep in the shopping cart at Target and then the next day fell asleep again in his high chair. Crazy little kid! :) At Target I had to hold his head up while I attempted to empty the cart and check out. It was probably pretty funny to watch. This last time I finally got a picture of it. He was out cold!

No comments: