Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Pictures!



I love new pictures of the kids... here are a few of my favorites!
Ryan is 2 1/2 and Reagann is 6 months. Wow time flies!!



Yea!! Her eyes are still blue!! :)



Our little boy is growing up!!



I like seeing his little piggies :)



The photographer caught her with her arms down... love how she looks posed!



What a good big brother



What an expression! Reagann always smiles with her whole face. :)



So handsome!



Her little feet are so chunky... well she is so chunky and I love it!! (... a



He is so tall... people always think he is older than he is!



So big... I can't believe she crawls already!!



I love his laugh!



Cuties!! We sure love them!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Love the new pics!! Did Pam do them for you?

Kristen Taylor said...

We had them done at JcPenney, I was happy with how they turned out.

Julia said...

They look SO cute!!

Julia said...

They are SO cute!I can't believe how big they are both getting!

Jake & Kim said...

So cute! I love them! You guys have such a cute family.