Another post... can you believe it! I have put up a few so you may want to scroll down. :)
I post a lot of Ryan because he is way more fun to talk about, but here is a little post to update you on the rest of our family... lol!
Chris has been working real hard closing down our company, Westbrook Homes. :( Unfortunately the home building business was too slow for us to continue in that adventure. So, onto something else. Maybe one day we will decide to try it again. On top of that he has been looking for jobs, hopefully he will find one fairly soon. Other than that Ryan and I have enjoyed having him home more! See there is good plus side. :)
I have also been posting lots of ads for model furniture on craigslist and had way too many furniture sales in Las Cruces. Yuck... I hate yard sales! We had 7 model homes and the furniture had to go! We still have a garage full of furniture... We did get to redo our house though! :) Still working on putting all the pictures up and accessories away. That is the good part about having 1st pick of 7 houses worth of furniture; our once empty house is now full. I have also been planting lots of flowers outside. Our dirt and cement front yard needed to have a little color brought to it! :)


I post a lot of Ryan because he is way more fun to talk about, but here is a little post to update you on the rest of our family... lol!
Chris has been working real hard closing down our company, Westbrook Homes. :( Unfortunately the home building business was too slow for us to continue in that adventure. So, onto something else. Maybe one day we will decide to try it again. On top of that he has been looking for jobs, hopefully he will find one fairly soon. Other than that Ryan and I have enjoyed having him home more! See there is good plus side. :)
I have also been posting lots of ads for model furniture on craigslist and had way too many furniture sales in Las Cruces. Yuck... I hate yard sales! We had 7 model homes and the furniture had to go! We still have a garage full of furniture... We did get to redo our house though! :) Still working on putting all the pictures up and accessories away. That is the good part about having 1st pick of 7 houses worth of furniture; our once empty house is now full. I have also been planting lots of flowers outside. Our dirt and cement front yard needed to have a little color brought to it! :)
1 comment:
very cute! My black thumb is slowly becoming brown and hopefully it will ripen into a green thumb. Then I may attempt some beautiful planters like yours!
Post a Comment