Ryan has been growing up so fast. He seems to do and say more every day! He is always surprising us with new things that he can say too. The other day we were in the car and decided to get breakfast. Ryan LOVES the french toast sticks that most places have so we ordered him some. When I opened the box to get one out he asked for the "ench toast"... lol. Who knew he actually knew what they were called! Some of his newer words are:
mmk - Milk
ink - Drink
sip - Sippy
peas - Please
box
ench toast - French Toast
Missy
sad
happy
monk - Monkey
elp -Help
He has had a decent vocabulary for a while and some of those words include:
Mama - Mom (obviously), but also Grandma
Dada
Yiayia (which is Grandma in Greek)
Papa - Grandpa and Papou (Grandpa in Greek)
Uncle - Doug and James
danks - Thanks
night
car
truck
go
no :) Yep he finally picked up on that one
bye
hi
su ittle - Stewart Little
Shrek
Anyway... you get the point. He is saying a lot now. :) Chris and I find ourselves quite amused at the things he says. The other day Chris was getting out of the car at his parents. Ryan doesn't like people to leave him, especially Dad, and was getting pretty upset. He kept crying, "Mama,... blah blah blah...Dada". He sounded so pathetic! When I turned around to leave he cried, "Mama, Dada go." I felt so sorry for him, but it got worse. When I got down the street I looked in the review mirror and with tears in his eyes he moaned "Ssaaadd". Poor kiddo... he loves his Dad so much and just didn't want him to have to go! He is definitely learning how to express himself...LOL!
mmk - Milk
ink - Drink
sip - Sippy
peas - Please
box
ench toast - French Toast
Missy
sad
happy
monk - Monkey
elp -Help
He has had a decent vocabulary for a while and some of those words include:
Mama - Mom (obviously), but also Grandma
Dada
Yiayia (which is Grandma in Greek)
Papa - Grandpa and Papou (Grandpa in Greek)
Uncle - Doug and James
danks - Thanks
night
car
truck
go
no :) Yep he finally picked up on that one
bye
hi
su ittle - Stewart Little
Shrek
Anyway... you get the point. He is saying a lot now. :) Chris and I find ourselves quite amused at the things he says. The other day Chris was getting out of the car at his parents. Ryan doesn't like people to leave him, especially Dad, and was getting pretty upset. He kept crying, "Mama,... blah blah blah...Dada". He sounded so pathetic! When I turned around to leave he cried, "Mama, Dada go." I felt so sorry for him, but it got worse. When I got down the street I looked in the review mirror and with tears in his eyes he moaned "Ssaaadd". Poor kiddo... he loves his Dad so much and just didn't want him to have to go! He is definitely learning how to express himself...LOL!
1 comment:
Wow! he's doing great! That's exciting that he is talking so much. I love it when you can finally understand just what it is they want! But that's when you know he's entering the toddler stage and leaving babyhood behind.
*sniff*
So bittersweet!
Post a Comment